AXIS Condos | Yonge & College
Located steps away from Yonge + College, Axis Condos is the most anticipated projects this year and launching mid October. With a chic, Fendi furnished lobby and state of the art amenities, Axis Condos will create a compelling new landmark address in the Yonge-Church St corridor.
Axis Condos, located at 411 Church St. and steps from Yonge + College, is a 38 storey high-rise of sleek glass alternating with articulated brick and metal surfaces featuring exceptional amenities and a stunning rooftop terrace with panoramic views of city and lake. The 541 suite building is designed by Page + Steele / IBI Group Architects and developed by CentreCourt Developments with landscaping by Strybos Barron King. Axis is sure to be a landmark building in the neighbourhood.
KEY INVESTMENT HIGHLIGHTS
- AXIS Condos has the same floor plans and builders as Grid condos which sold out instantly
- Located steps away from Yonge + College – Right by College subway
- All projects close to Yonge have been sellng out within days (Halo, 8 Cumberland, Vox, Rosedale..)
- The condo market has gone up 9.4% since last year
- Amazing investment opportunity – Close to Hospital and Schools
(FOR PLATINUM ACCESS AND SPECIAL VIP INCENTIVES)
- Near perfect 98% Walk Score & Rider’s Paradise
- 100% Transit Score – steps to College subway station (on the Yonge Line) and the 506 Carlton streetcar
- Located in the Church-Yonge Corridor neighbourhood
- 1 Block from Yonge & College and the PATH
- 2 minute walk to Ryerson University and 12 minute stroll to University of Toronto, close proximity to OCAD and George Brown College
- Nearby schools include Church Street Junior Public School, Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic School, Jesse Ketchum Junior & Senior Public School, Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic School, Jarvis Collegiate Institute
- 7-minute walk to Toronto General Hospital
- Conveniently across the street from Loblaws Flagship Store and Mattamy Athletic Centre (formerly Maple Leaf Gardens), LCBO & Joe Fresh
- Nearby parks include Allan Gardens, College Park, Alexander Street Parkette, and Joseph Sheard Parkette
- Short walk to 330 shops at Eaton Centre, Yorkville luxury shops &1000 shops in the PATH
- Countless restaurants, cafes, shops, bars along Yonge & Church Sts and in the surrounding neighbourhood
- Great rental income opportunity – 160,000 people work & study within 1 km
- The lobby stylishly and luxuriously furnished by Fendi
- Well respected and successful developer – CentreCourt Developments are focused on the development of well thought out high-rise condominiums located in close proximity to Toronto’s major amenities, rapid transit network and employment areas
- Award winning architects – Page + Steele / IBI Group Architects
Limited Time PLATINUM ACCESS & VIP INCENTIVES
Your Platinum VIP access to floor plans, price list, builder incentives and more!
Benefit from our relationships built from decades of experience.
Special VIP Discounts
No Assignment Fee
ZERO Closing Charges & Levies
Extended Deposit Structure
1-year FREE Property Management
FREE Lawyer Review & Mortgage Arrangements
…and much more!
*Call for full details
NAJEAH NASIR, B.B.A, REALTOR
RIGHT AT HOME REALTY INC.
Axis Condo Site Plan
About the developers of Axis Condos – Centrecourt Developments
Centrecourt Developments is a respected developer with a track record of releasing successful new high rise condominiums in prime downtown locations.
Centrecourt Developments previously released developments include:
- Peter St Condominiums at Adelaide/Peter St is a 40 storey development that was released for sale in 2011 and quickly became one of Toronto’s fastest selling projects that year. Construction commenced in early 2012 and the building was completed and registered in 2014.
- Karma Condos near Yonge/College St is a 50 storey development that was released for sale in late 2011 and is currently under construction scheduled to complete in 2016.
- INDX Condos near Bay/Adelaide St is a 54 storey development that was released in 2012 and was Toronto’s fastest selling high rise development. Construction commenced in 2013 and is scheduled to be completed in 2016.
- Core Condos is a 24 storey development near Shuter and Dalhousie St only a few blocks from Toronto Eaton Centre and Ryerson University. Construction commenced in Fall 2014 and is scheduled to be completed in 2017.
- Grid Condos is a 50 storey development at Dundas and Jarvis that was released in 2015 and completely sold out, construction is scheduled to commence shortly.
Axis Condos residents will benefit from having an award winning developer as its creative force. Centrecourt has an extensive after sales customer satisfaction program designed to ensure that owners expectations are met.
The reason behind the customer centric approach isn’t just about increasing sales and customer satisfaction. Centrecourt Developments employs best-in-class collaborative partnerships with leading architectural firms, interior designers, planners and construction trades. The result is a product that will stand the test of time and lead to satisfied investors and residents who continue to support and refer new Centrecourt developments to their family and friends.