Want to buy in the hottest area of Toronto but don’t want to tie up 20% of your capital in deposits? Look no further – Citylights on Broadway is now offering only 10% down. This is YOUR chance to get into the #1 neighbourhood in Toronto!
BROUGHT TO YOU BY AWARD WINNING DEVELOPER
CITYLIGHTS ON BROADWAY
Developer: Pemberton Group
Address: 99 Broadway Ave (Yonge & Eglinton)
Building Height: 34 Storeys
Tentative Occupancy: 2019
Starting Price: $208,990
NORTH TOWER – SOLD, SOUTH TOWER – NOW SELLING
• FREE Development Levies
(Capped at ZERO)
• Free Roller Blinds
• Free Internet Package
• 6 Months Free TV & Phone
• Free Assignment
• Free Upgrade Package
(Approx. $20,000 Value)
• $2,000 Locker
CITYLIGHTS ON BROADWAY AND THE LRT/TTC SUBWAY
- The Eglinton Crosstown (the orange line) is a light rail transit (LRT) that will run across Eglinton Avenue between Mount Dennis (Weston Road) and Kennedy Station. This 19-kilometre corridor will include a 10-kilometre underground portion, between Keele Street and Laird Drive.
- The Crosstown is part of the $8.4 billion investment from the Ontario government to expand transit in Toronto. The Crosstown project is the largest transit expansion in the history of Toronto.
- Construction is currently underway and the Crosstown service will begin in 2020.
- As you can see from the LRT + subway map, the Eglinton station is the centre hub that connects everything together.
- For more information on the Eglinton Crosstown, please refer to the Eglinton Crosstown Website.
EMPLOYMENT AROUND THE CITYLIGHTS CONDO AREA
- Yonge and Eglinton is the 2nd largest and fastest growing employment centre of Toronto that saw a 28% increase (4,320 jobs) in the last five years (since 2008).
- 8 of every 10 jobs is in an office building.
- There are currently ~19,760 jobs around the Citylights Condo area.
- The office sector saw a growth of 37.5% in the last five years (since 2008) and grew 14.2% between 2012 to 2013. With that being said, there is a massive plan ($100 Million upgrade) that is currently taking place at the Yonge and Eglinton (Centre (North West Corner).
LIFESTYLE AT THE CITYLIGHTS ON BRAODWAY
- The Citylights on Broadway has a 93% Walk-Score. Yonge and Eglinton is lined with several great restaurants that mix well with retail and commercial spaces that offer a convenient, luxurious and fun lifestyle for all walks of life. It’s arguably one of the most sought after locations to live, work and play. There are 141 restaurants within a 15 minute walk.
- It is a 11-minute walk from the Citylights Condos to the Eglinton Subway.
- Yonge and Eglinton has the perfect mix of Commerical, Retail and Entertainment that renters and employees are looking for when relocating.
DEMOGRAPHICS AROUND THE CITYLIGHTS CONDO AREA
- The population has been growing steadily at the Yonge and Eglinton area and is currently hovering at 65,518.
- The average household income in the area is $128,973 (Toronto – $87,083).
- The population growth from 1996 to 2011 is 21%.
- 79% of the area population has post-secondary certificate, diploma or degree (compared to 58% in Toronto).
- 38% of area residents are between 25 to 45 years of age.
- 76% RENT their homes in Yonge and Eglinton (32% in GTA).
LOCATION AND MAP