THE LAKESHORE CONDOS AVAILABLE NOW!
The Lakeshore Condos has launched as part of the highly anticipated West Block 1928 Development; a 3.5 acre site at the corner of Lakeshore Boulevard and Bathurst Street. In addition to two high-rise condominium towers, the project brings almost 300,000 sq.ft of Office and Retail space to the to the Cityplace/Fort York Neighbourhood. 50,000 sq.ft of that space will be the flagship Loblaws Superstore that will undoubtedly be a welcome addition to the ground floor of Lakeshore Boulevard. The LakeShore project is Tower A (west building) which is 40 storeys designed by architectsAlliance and is situated near Lake Ontario with spectacular city and lake views scheduled to be completed in Spring of 2019.
Take Advantage of Our Limited Time VIP Launch Pricing and Incentives for The Lakeshore Condos:
- One Bedrooms Starting from $255,900s
- One Bedrooms Plus Den Starting from $298,900s
- Two Bedrooms Starting from $422,900s
- Three Bedrooms Starting from $494,900s
Why Invest in The Lakeshore Condos?
- Close proximity to the downtown core. The Lakeshore Condo will be located at the northeast corner of the Lake Shore Blvd W and Bathurst. It is surrounded by the Bathurst Quay, the Fashion District, the Entertainment District and the Niagara neighbourhoods in downtown Toronto. This new development site is located close to shops, restaurants, entertainment and the future 50,000 square foot Loblaws Great food store. It is also within walking distance to Lake Ontario. The Toronto Islands and Centre Island is just south of the site including the Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport.
- The LakeShore Condos is situated near many of Toronto’s attractions either by foot or by public transportation. These include: the Canadian National Exhibition, the Molson Canadian Amphitheatre, the Fort York National Historic Site, the Rogers Centre, the CN Tower, Ripley’s Aquarium of Canada, the Air Canada Centre, the TIFF Bell Lightbox, the Princess of Wales Theatre, Nathan Phillips Square, the Toronto Eaton Centre, Ryerson University, OCAD University and the University of Toronto. The Kensington Market situated in Chinatown is just north of The LakeShore Condos as well as Little Italy and Koreatown.
- South facing lake views.
- The seven storey commercial building will be approximately 245,000 square feet of gross leasable area, fronting onto Lake Shore Boulevard West;
- The commercial building will include a 50,000 square foot Loblaws flagship store and complementary retail and office space. This will be become a neighbourhood shopping hub servicing City Place, The Fort York neighbourhood, and the Waterfront communities.
- High quality finishes. In every project Concord continue to deliver good quality modern finishes. In The Lake Shore Condos they will be offering the best finishes to date.
- Efficient layouts. Concord has delivered some very efficient layout with no wasted space.
- 23,000 sq.ft. Fitness & Recreation Amenities
- Units are start at as low as $255,900 and at $545/sq.ft., which is very competitive for the downtown core.
REGISTER NOW TO ACCESS VIP PRICES AND FLOORPLANS!!
The Lakeshore Condos Project Details
|Address||Lakeshore Blvd West & Bathurst St|
|Launch Date||Mid- to Late-October 2015|
|Number of Units||–|
|Suite Range||448 sq.ft – 840 st.ft|
The Lakeshore Condos Building Features & Amenities
The Lakeshore Condos will be comprised of an abundance of Features and Amenities. Those include:
- 24-Hour Concierge
- Outdoor Lounge
- Study Area & Wifi Lounge
- Weight Room, Dance/Yoga Studio, Spinning Room
- Swim Spa & Sauna
- Billiards Table and Cards Room
- Kids Playroom
- Pet Spa
- Guest Suite
The Lakeshore Condos prices and availability subject to change without notice. Maintenance fees and taxes are approximations/estimations only and are finalized on condominium registration.