DANIELS IS CHANGING THE WATERFRONT FOREVER!
COMING THIS FALL.
A Visionary, master-planned mixed use community at Toronto’s East Bayfront. Surrounded by creativity, inspired by art and culture, driven by innovation.
Developer: Daniels Corporation
Address: 130 Queens Quay East
Building Height: 10 Storeys
Number of Units: 51 Suites
Tentative Occupancy: Spring 2018
Starting Price: $441,900
DANIELS WATERFRONT – CITY OF THE ARTS
Connected to the City’s downtown core and Toronto’s East Bayfront, comes an unprecedented opportunity to own a piece of the waterfront. Introducing Daniels Waterfront – City of the Arts, a master-planned, live-work-play-learn-create community, offering 1.32M square feet of office, residential, retail and cultural components, conveniently located at Lower Jarvis and Queens Quay East.
Daniels Waterfront – City of the Arts will include 2 office buildings and 2 residential towers, united by The Yard and Sugar Beach North.
If your checklist includes panoramic city or lake view, being next to Lake Ontario, Canada’s Sugar Beach, the Water’s Edge Promenade, Sherbourne Common, St. Lawrence Market, and the Entertainment, Financial, and Distillery Districts, with unmatched covenience to dedicated bike lanes, TTC, Union Station, Billy Bishop Airport, Gardiner Expressway and the DVP, then now is the time to find out how you can get in on this unique condominium ownership opportunity at Daniels Waterfront – City of the Arts.
THE EAST OFFICE TOWER AT 130 QUEENS QUAY EAST
- Toronto’s FIRST office condominiums on the waterfront
- 10-storey office tower with a collection of 51 office suites ranging from 804 – 1,894 square feet (“net”), some with private terraces
- Customizable floorplans to suit your business needs
- Flexible office suites, from shell condition to turn-key finishing packages
- Impressive, gallery-inspired lobby with a grand staircase and professional concierge services for you and your clients
- Onsite commercial parking, bicycle storage, and shower facilities
- The exclusive 9th floor amenities include:
- The Hub: a communal lounge and kitchenette area designed to function as an extension of the office suites, making it a great place to connect with colleagues and clients
- Two Boardrooms: designed to accomodate a variety of meeting sizes and styles, equipped with built-in TVs and the latest technology
- The Terrace: 4,900 square feet of BBQ area, flexible seating areas to entertain your clients in style, with breathtaking views of Lake Ontario and the Toronto Island. Outdoor Wi-Fi keeps you connected whilte hosting a meeting or brainstorming session
THE RESIDENTIAL CONDO – LIGHTHOUSE TOWER
- The Lighthouse Tower represents the unique, artistic presence of Daniels Waterfront – City of the Arts, rising 45-storeys on the northwest corner of the Lower Jarvis and Lake Shore Blvd
- Residents will enjoy spectacular panoramic views of the lake, the soaring city skyline and the surrounding neighbourhood
- 24-hour concierge and Resident Service Director for onsite customer service for resdients
- The Lighthouse Tower suites will include studio, one bedroom, one bedroom plus den and two bedroom layouts
- The top two floors of the Lighthouse Tower will be designed as ultra-luxurious penthouse suites
- The Lighthouse Tower Amenities:
- 3rd Floor Outdoor: recreational zone featuring a full-size tennis court and community gardening plots
- 3rd Floor Indoor: activity zone featuring state-of-the-art fitness centre complete with change rooms, art, music and gardening prep studios and home theatre
- 11th Floor Outdoor: entertainment zone featuring a fully-landscaped terrace with lounging areas, cocktail pool, and BBQ area
- 11th Floor Indoor: gathering zone featuring a catering kitchen, private dining room, lounge, and party room
- The Lighthouse Tower will start from $279,900
- The Lighthouse Tower floor plans and price lists will be available in early October, stay tuned!
Daniels Waterfront – Walk Socre = 97
- Union Station – 10 Min Walk
- Billy Bishop Airport – 15 Min Walk
- Jack Layton Ferry Terminal – 8 Min Walk
- St. Lawrence Market – 8 Min Walk
- The Financial District – 10 Min Walk
REGISTER NOW TO ACCESS VIP PRICES AND FLOORPLANS!!