WHY YONGE AND EGLINTON- AND NOT DOWNTOWN??? READ HERE WHY!!
This building will have the largest rooftop infinity pool/cabana/daybed/bbq area in all the buildings in Toronto and due to the fact that city zoning does not allow buildings to be built past Soudan , it will have unobstructed south views from the amenities area FOREVER. In addition to this 2 acre project, they are building a park right next to the building as well so give it that nice neighbourhood feel amongst such a prime, busy intersection. The lobby of the building is being designed by Karl Lagerfield, who is the number 1 fashion icon in the world and behind the multimillion dollar companies Chanel and Fendi, just to give you an indication of the the stature of this project. Some of the larger units will have massive terraces – something very hard to find in condos nowasdays. The building will also house 80,000 sq ft of commercial space and there will be a 55,000 square feet grocer in there (Loblaws or Whole Foods). However, the biggest factor to keep in mind is that you are at the hub of the subway plus the new LRT crosstown that is being built. This is a 8.5 billion dollar project by the city of Toronto and will turn the Yonge and Eglinton intersection into the next transportation hub, just like Yonge and Bloor.
Art Shoppe has now opened up the sales process to it’s VIP Platinum clients.
- Over 80,000 sq.ft of retail, Including a 55,000 sq.ft anchor tenant, signature restaurants and retail on the ground level.
- Approximately 33,000 sq.ft of space dedicated to resident amenities.
- Yonge Street Location-2 Acres, stretching a full residential block
- Short walk to subway and future LRT
- Large new city park to be built immediately next to the Art Shoppe Condominium.
6th Floor Amenities Included: Architectural garden designed by Janet Rosenberg Design Studio
Indoor Amenities Included: Double Height fitness centre with two cardio rooms, two weight rooms, indoor and outdoor yoga area, juice bar and his/her change rooms, and kids club 8th.
8th Floor Amenities Included:Double height wine tasting room, catering kitchen, dinning room with oversized fireplace, board room, lounge, library,games room, and theatre.
18th Floor Floor Amenities Included: Floor to ceiling retractable nano walls where indoor & outdoor amenities merge, Indoor and outdoor fireplace lounges, BBQ area, one of the largest infinity edge pools in North American stretch almost the entire length of the wet loft building rooftop, Miami style cabanas and day beds, outdoor bar area with completely unobstructed city skyline views.
The Building Highlight:
- 34 Level Building
- 652 suites
- many units with over-sized balconies and terraces
- Over Half the units will have 10ft. ceilings
- 4 stories of state of the art amenities
- ample retail & visitor parking
- TTC and Future LRT at your doorstep
- 4 guest suites
- new park land immediately to the East of the site-Almost 1/2 and acre
- 8 ft. Ceilings06th to 8th floor Lofts
- 10ft. Ceilings-9th to 17th Floors Lofts
- 9ft.Ceilings-18th to 34th Floors Tower Suites
- Floor – Engineered hardwood in main living areas including bedrooms and dens in all loft and Tower Suites
- Cabinets- Custom designed by Ceconni Simone
- Appliances – Built in and integrated European Kitchen Appliance Package
- Kitchen Counter – Corian
- Kitchen Back splash – Ceramic
- Kitchen Island included in all suites 9th Floor and up as per Plan
- Master and 2nd Bath floor and tub walls and laundry Floors-Porcelain
- Master Bath Counter top- Corian
- Modem Plumbing Fixtures
- Shower Panel – Clear Tempered Glass
- Ceiling – smooth, white painted
Here are some answers to some FAQ about the project:
Location: 2131 Yonge Street,
Developer: Freed Developments | CD Capital Developments
Architect: Peter Freed | architectsAlliance
Interior design: Ceconni Simone | Lobbies by Karl Lagerfeld
Landscaping: Janet Rosenberg + Studio
Size: Two towers: 28 storeys, 12 storeys
Units: Studios to two-bedroom suites
Prices: From the low $200,000s.
$5000 On Signing
Balance to 5% in 30 Days
5% in 90 120 Days
5% in 180 270 Days
5% in 365 600 Days
$0 on Occupancy
Estimated Occupancy: Fall 2019
Maintenance fees: $0.55 per square foot (all utilities metered separately)
Parking: $55,000 (only available with 2 bedroom or larger units
Lockers: $7500 for same floor locker (limited quantities)
$5000 for underground locker
Platinum VIP Incentives
1) Best prices and First Access
2) $2000-$6000 off the prices depending on suite given as cashback on closing
3) Free assignment
4) Extended deposit structure
5) Development charges capped at $6900 for studios/1 bedrooms and $8900 for 2/3 bedrooms