THE EVOLUTION OF MODERN LIVING
2221, is coming to one of Toronto’s hottest locations.
The Yonge / Eglinton intersection has boomed in the last few years and is undergoing some positive changes, making this an “IT- LOCATION.” The tower will ascend 56 Stories into the Younge / Eglinton skyline, with a podium that merges elegantly and perfectly with the streetscape below. Modern takes a whole new look with 2221.
–Exclusive Platinum Agent Pricing.
– 1bed starts from $274,990 – 1bed+media starts from $319,990 – 2bed starts from $449,990 * Parking Space $50,000. * Locker $3,500
– $5,000 on signing – Balanced of 5% in 30 days – 5% in 120 days – 5% in 300 days – 5% in 480 days
– Free Assignment (save $5000).
– Extended Deposit Structure
– Capped levies $5500 or $7500.
– Rogers Package (value of $2100).
Occupancy: August 31, 2017,Maintenance: $0.54/sq ft.(Hydro metered separately),Taxes: Approx. 1% of purchase price.
REGISTER BELOW FOR PRE-VIP ACCESS
(Before other agents and general public)
Right downstairs is Starbucks as well as the luxurious The Keg restaurant. Across the street find fine Dining, TTC, Shops, small neat Boutiques, Cafes, two great Movie Theatres and more! Who said that you can’t have it all! It almost feels like Europe, right at your feet. The new contribution: the LRT system. The new modern subways will eventually connect Toronto, Etobicoke and Mississauga and lift the heavy traffic and congestion.
The Lobby features 5 elevators and will mix some neo-modernism with some of the 60s modernism sex appeal, making this project yet hotter with its Zen-inspiration. The Lobby features floor to ceiling glass walls on both sides, hosting a Zen garden enclosed in glass as its focal point. The Halo Rooftop Terrace will feature breathtaking panoramic view of the city both North and South. Your interior designer is award-winning Munge-Leung who takes the neo-modern movement to a whole new level with bold colours, textures and elegant interior finishes. The condo will feature a two-floor amenity space as well as a mezzanine-level spa. It will include everything that the heart desires right at your doorstep.
2221 Yonge has thought of everything!
Mezzanine level spa:
– Warm pool
– Hot pool
– Massage jet pool
– Massage rooms
– Women and Men’s individual change rooms
7th Floor amenity:
– Fitness Club
– Yoga/Pilates Studio
– Men and Women’s individual change rooms
– Media/Gaming/TV lounge
– Media/Gaming/ TV lounge 2
– Fireplace Lounge
– Bar Lounge with Bar
– Private Dinning and Show Kitchen
– Cabanas and BBQs on the Outdoor Terrace
– Outdoor Fireplaces and seating areas
Halo Rooftop Lounge
– Outdoor Bar
– Seating area
– Linear Stone Fireplace with Bench Seating
– Raised Planter Garden
– Panoramic Views of Downtown Toronto
In Suite Features
– 9ft ceilings
– Floor to ceiling windows
– Wrap around balconies or Terraces
– High performance wide plank laminate flooring
– Gourmet kitchens with custom cabinetry and back splash (variety to choose from)
– Designer selected Caesarstone countertops (variety to choose from)
– Sleek European appliance packages with wall ovens, drop-in easy cleaning glass surface cook top, stainless steel chimney style hood, fully integrated fridge, freezer and dishwasher, Stainless steel single bowl undermount sink.
– Bathroom marble countertops (variety of choices)
– Custom designed cabinetry
– Undermount porcelain sink
– Deep soaker tub with choice of selected ceramic tile and gleaming chrome plumbing fixtures
– Choice of designer selected broadloom in Bedrooms
– Choice of paint colour from designer’s selection
– BONUS: optic fiber connectivity